CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Your career in childcare begins with the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care!
- Do you enjoy working with children?
- Do you have a caring and teaching nature?
- Do you wish to make a difference in a young person’s development?
Then childcare is for you!
Enter the dynamic and ever-growing childcare sector with the industry minimum that’s required: the Certificate III.
The Certificate III prepares you for a rewarding career in the in-demand childcare industry.
During this course and through your placement, you’ll learn how to:
- Provide care to children and supervise them during play, sleeping, and eating
- Facilitate leisure, games, activities, and learning
- Enable and encourage them to achieve developmental outcomes
This course is delivered face to face in the classroom, simulated childcare environments, and through work placement.
Following completion of this course, students may choose to advance their studies with the Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.