- Are you passionate about adding value to a product, service, or business?
- Do you want to make a real impact, developing ideas and solving problems?
- Interested in joining an organisation as an integral part of their marketing team?
You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything
Are you ready to start telling?
The Diploma of Marketing is a one-year course which follows the Certificate IV in Business. Both can be completed together in 1.5 years of full time study.
If you’re interested in entering the dynamic field of marketing, and would like to develop and conduct marketing campaigns, this course is for you!
This course provides you with knowledge and skills in marketing principles across a wide variety of industries.
Obtaining your Diploma in Marketing and Communication provides you with job opportunities as a marketing manager, marketing team leader, marketing officer, sales officer, product manager or public relations manager.
This course is delivered face-to-face, through a combination of tutorials and computer lab workshops. You will be assessed through written tests, computer-based tasks, and assignments.
To enter this qualification, students must complete the following units:
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBMKG417 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
- BSBMKG418 Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
*(Completion of Academia’s Certificate IV in Business will meet this requirement)