Cooking School of Hospitality
delivering Commercial Cookery Courses - study to become a Chef
Hospitality and Commercial Cookery Academia's Courses are fully approved and accredited by the Government of Australia
Enquire Now - Click Here
If you are interested in our School and Courses of Hospitality, Patisserie, Pastry and Bakery, please follow this link for more information.
- ▼ Expand all items
- ▲ Collapse all items
Work in 5 Star Hotels or Master the Chef in You
Join our Hospitality School Melbourne Australian and undertake hospitality courses with work placement with the best 5 star establishments in Melbourne as part of your study such as the Langham, The Westin or RACV Club. Join an exciting and customer oriented industry of Hospitality or the creative art form of becoming a Chef operating your own restaurant or joining a fine dining establishment. Recognised as one of the best hospitality schools in Australia, Academia International offers real training with real job outcomes.
Cooking School Overview
This school course prepares students to work at Management level with a broad range of skills for the Hospitality, Bakery and Food Processing Industry. Areas covered at this schools course are advanced technical skills and knowledge in finance, staff supervision and quality management. Candidates can choose to complete the schools Diploma of Hospitality Management or Food Processing to incorporate a major in Commercial Cooking or Patisserie (within the Diploma of Hospitality) or Bakery (within the Diploma of Food Processing). The major refers to the Certificate Courses 'embedded' within the respective Diploma programs.
5 Star Hotel Internships for Work Placement
Hospitality Management Courses
Commercial Cookery Courses
Why study at Academia?
- In addition to our largest nationality of Australian Students, Academia has over 50 nationalities attending our Vocational and English courses. Study at Academia and experience the world.
- Academia is known as a leader in quality tuition recognized by Industry and the Australian Government
- Situated in the geographical centre of Melbourne, Australia, our students enjoy being in the middle of Melbourne's central shopping, entertainment, restaurant and business district. Twice voted as the most liveable city in the world, Melbourne is Australia's capital of food, fashion sport and entertainment. Clubs and bars, central markets, the main tourist district, fashionable stores, restaurants and much more are all within walking distance of our college. Being one of the most multicultural cities in the world, international students are made to feel welcome.
- All Academia Courses are Nationally Accredited
- As a mid-sized tertiary institution you will be treated as an individual at Academia with personalized care and a tailored training plan for students who encounter difficulties in progressing in certain subjects.
- Counselling staff, employment officers, student services and marketing personnel are available to assist you with your specific needs. Any personal matters are treated with strict confidentiality
- A number of Universities offer Pathways with Academia allowing students interested in continuing their education to a University Degree level or above.
Academia Hospitality Management Students have access to commercial kitchens, demonstration kitchens, internships with 5-star Hotels, spacious classrooms all with sunlight access, electronic projectors, and computer labs with free internet access during and outside class hours.
Students who complete Certificate to Diploma courses have opportunities to enter a large number of Hospitality fields (depending on level of qualification attained) including:
- Hospitality Operations Manager
- Commis Chef / Commercial Cook
Please enter valid information on mandatory fields.
See errors highlighted in red and please try again.
Thanks! Your message has been sent to Academia International