School of Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy
See More Photos / Videos About Beauty and Hairdressing School and Courses
- ▼ Expand All Items
- ▲ Collapse All Items
The School Hair and Beauty courses are for the Designer, Stylist, Television, Film, Stage, Photo Fashion, Educator, Salon Owner, Company Technician, Artistic Director. Your Career Starts Here! With Courses from Academia. The Schools of Hair and Beauty offers you a creative Hairdressing or Beauty Therapy career that is financially secure with opportunities to work as a Hairdresser or Beauty Therapist, both in Australia and Internationally.
Our Salon is open to the public, equipped with the latest hair and beauty tools allowing for real hands-on practical experience to maximise your job placement opportunities in the field of hairdressing. Furthermore, as Academia College is one of Melbourne's multi - course schools, our hairdressing students have access to full classroom facilities for theoretical tuition and state of the art PCs for Internet research of the Hair and Beauty industries, project development and general computer skill tuition.
Our Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy instructors have up to 10 years of training experience with an average of 15+ years Industry experience, all still enjoying working as hairdressers in leading salons/free lance.
Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy Courses
Why Study At Academia?
- In addition to our largest nationality of Australian Students, Academia has over 50 nationalities attending our Vocational and English courses. Study at Academia and experience the world.
- Academia is known as a leader in quality tuition recognized by Industry and the Australian Government
- Situated in the geographical centre of Melbourne, Australia, our students enjoy being in the middle of Melbourne's central shopping, entertainment, restaurant and business district. Twice voted as the most liveable city in the world, Melbourne is Australia's capital of food, fashion sport and entertainment. Clubs and bars, central markets, the main tourist district, fashionable stores, restaurants and much more are all within walking distance of our college. Being one of the most multicultural cities in the world, international students are made to feel welcome.
- All Academia Courses are Nationally Accredited
- As a mid-sized tertiary institution you will be treated as an individual at Academia with personalized care and a tailored training plan for students who encounter difficulties in progressing in certain subjects.
- Counseling staff, employment officers, student services and marketing personnel are available to assist you with your specific needs. Any personal matters are treated with strict confidentiality
- A number of Universities offer Pathways with Academia allowing students interested in continuing their education to a University Degree level or above.
Academia Hair and Beauty Students have access to Hairdressing Salons, Beauty Therapy lab, spacious classrooms all with sunlight access, electronic projectors, computer labs with free internet access during and outside class hours.
Students who complete Certificate to Diploma courses have opportunities to enter a large number of Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy fields including:
- Hospitality Operations Manager
- Salon Manager
- Hair Stylist
- Beauty Therapist
- Beaty Therapy spa Manager
- Make up Artist
Please enter valid information on mandatory fields.
See errors highlighted in red and please try again.
Thanks! Your message has been sent to Academia International