Certificates And Diplomas – Top 4 Tips on How To Follow The Qualifications Trail
The qualifications trail can really get on people’s nerves. Making lifetime decisions in a maze of options isn’t much fun, and it’s not easy. It’s not always clear what a certificate or diploma can do for you, or what academic options they create. There’s often no clear career path to follow. People can literally talk themselves out of getting a useful qualification like a marketing degree, simply because they don’t have enough information.
Making sense of the qualifications trail
The basic series of stages of qualifications are:
- Certificates (business certificates, vocational certificates, etc.)
- Diplomas (diploma in business administration, diploma in business management)
- Undergraduate degrees (Bachelors Degree)
- Graduate degrees (Masters Degree)
- Advanced degrees (MBA, MFA)
- Doctorates (PhDs)
Ask the college for clarification of entry qualifications, and you
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.